Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

Math Journal Monday, Apple Word Problems

This week's math journal problems revolve around one of my favorite thematic units, apples. I just adore teaching from early fall until Christmas. There are so many fun thematic units that you can incorporate into your instruction. Wednesday is Johnny Appleseed's birthday so we're going to spend all week learning about apples. Click on the picture below to download the apple word problems.


These apple math journal problems are from my new fall unit. Click on the pictures below to check it out.



2 comments:

  1. I think this is really cute and I love how this includes math and all the fun things about fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is jodilynneleek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete