Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Classroom Tour

After one week of teaching, I can say that my classroom is officially complete and kid friendly. Please excuse the picture overload. :) Welcome to my classroom!

View From the Door
Student Cubbies
Student Cubbies and Art Center in the background
Math Center
Math Center
Art Center

Student Proficiency Scales
Writing Center



Class Library and Author of the Month Display

Meeting Area
Carpet area with Classroom Library
Classroom Library
Classroom News Bulletin Board
Word Wall    
Teacher Table
Teacher Work Area
Student Book Boxes
Calendar Wall




3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love your bucket labels where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also can you tell me how you did your multi colored foldable for parents...LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are a joy to view! What are the white binders used for? I see each student has one. They are stored in the white shelving unit. What type of fabric did you use around your small group table? Is it being held on with Velcro? What are the paper clipboards on the bullentin boards used for?

    ReplyDelete