Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bird Classroom Themes

I don't know what it is about birds, but they make just the cutest classroom decorations. I've made several products devoted to my love of all things birdie. One of my favorite products is my bird color word set. You can see them at the top of my wall in this picture:


Click on the picture to purchase them.
I have several other bird products in my classroom. They can be purchased as a bundle or individually.

Click on the picture above to check out the bird combo pack.
Click on the picture above to download the owl combo pack.
The first person to comment on this post can choose to receive either the bird or owl combo pack for free. Please remember to include your email address in your comment.

1 comment: