Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

Math Journal Monday (Camping Word Problems)

This week's math journal problems are from my camping unit that I created way back in February. I'm not really very outdoorsy. I'm more of an inside kind of girl but, it sure is fun to pretend to camp in the classroom. Click on the picture below to start your indoor camping math adventure. :)



Click on the picture above if you'd like to check out the rest of my camping unit which includes these word problems with manipulatives. This unit also includes:

Math Activities
*Math Journal Problems with manipulatives
*Camping Probability with Spinner and Graph
*Fact Families Center
*Camping Survey with Graph
*Fireside Fractions Center with Review Printables
*Camping Coin Counting Game

Literacy Activities
*ABC Order Center
*Four Different How To Writing Sheets 
*Sight Word Game with Fry's Instant Words 1-100
*Let's Go Camping Class Book
*Noun and Verb Sort Center

4 comments:

  1. Very cute blog.Homework is very essential thing for everyone and especially for beginners because it provide practice and guidance for them.So that they will not face any kind of problem in future with higher section's topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your math journal problems! I might borrow this and adapt to second grade! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog award:)

    Please stop by my blog to check it out and to see the rules!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete