Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

Math Journal Monday (Winter Word Problems)

Hi, Friends! I hope that y'all had perfect Thanksgiving breaks with your families! Last week I planned on spending my break completing my winter unit. Well, that didn't happen! : )  I was too busy hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house, decorating for Christmas, and buying a new classroom pet. Expect a full blog post soon on our cute little guinea pig that I got for practically free!

Anyways, my winter unit is super close to being done! Today's freebie is the math journal problems from my unit. It includes problems and pictures to help solve them. Hopefully, the unit will be done by this evening so I can post it in time for the big TpT sale. I'll keep you posted!


* Update: My winter unit is complete! Click on the picture below to check it out. 





Click on this picture to download the winter word problems.

1 comment: