Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Coin Recognition Makes "Cents"

We learned about coin recognition last week in my class. When I gave my students the pre-test, the results were pretty scary. I knew that I needed to come up with a lot of hands on ways to introduce coin names so I created a new money unit. I'm happy to say that on Friday all of my kids made a 100 on the post test. I just love it when that happens. :)

Click on the picture below to check out my money unit.

 

The first two people to comment on this blog post will get this unit for free. Please include your email address in your comment.

2 comments:

  1. Would love a copy! Looks good!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I'd love a copy, Samantha!!!! Yay!!

    littlemissprimary@gmail.com

    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete