Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Book Exchange


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my classroom! : ) Next week we're going to have a book exchange and I thought I'd share the letter that I sent home with my students. Click on the picture to download the letter. 

I asked parents to send the books the day before we exchange them so I can donate books for my little sweeties who forget. We usually label them with numbers and then draw numbers to get the present that matches. One of my teacher friends asks her students to sit in a circle. They then pass the books around in a circle while a song plays. When the song stops they keep the book that's in their hands. I think I may try that this year.

What are y'all getting/making for your students for Christmas? I usually buy my students books but, I wanted to try something a little different this year. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment